On this page you will find all published Newsletters of BRACE. If you want to recieve them by email, please use the "Get" option in the menu on the left. If you do not want to recieve them anymore, please use the "Remove" option in the menu.
BRACE Corona Special
Microsphere - Corona Special
This Corona-Special is to assure our customers and suppliers worldwide that we are not (yet) affected by the Corona-Crisis. We are fully operational and are not directly affected by the virus.
We implemented however a range of measures to make sure that our customers, suppliers and of course our staff is protected and able to continue our service as you are used to:
- All meetings are converted into video conferences. We can use most systems available such as Microsoft Teams, Skype, Blizz, Jitsi Meet etc. Please let us know if you need support setting up a video conference at your side
- We are continuing to receive and dispatch material. However, there are a few rules in place for all suppliers: Please do not touch (hand shake etc) anybody. Keep your distance of at last 2m (6 ft) at any time. Use desinfection
- All entry doors have hand desinfection available - please us it generously any time you enter our facilities
We will continue our services any time - all our staff is availbalbe and working. In case anything changes, we have emergency plans in place, including the use of all modern communication means.
We will stand by your side now and tomorrow - together.
You will also find all newsletters on our webpage anytime for reference. In case you do not want to receive the letter anymore, please go to the cancel page, enter your email address and select the newsletters you do not want to receive anymore. You can always check your status by accessing your account data under Contact-Account data (please remind yourselves that it is necessary to be logged into our page to see your account data).
23rd Microencapsulation Industrial Convention
To be held in
Rotterdam, The Netherlands - June 8-11, 2020
Food Ingredients Europe
December 1-3, 2020
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
The Food Ingredients Europe is an important fair for Food and Natural ingredients as well as services such as encapsulation, handling, packing involved with food and nutrient industries.
If you did not see our booth, you were not at the show
Please visit us in Hall 3.1 booth M85 to get the latest news about our technology, processes and applications.
To unsubscribe to this newsletter please visit the cancel page. You have recieved this newsletter because you have registered at www.brace.de and selected this newsletter.
(c) by BRACE GmbH 2020, all rights reserved. Unauthorized publication, copying or use is not permitted. Only for personal use of the recipient. All recipients registered at the BRACE Homepage to receive the Newletter, no unsolicited email is sent.
VISDPR: Dr. Thorsten Brandau, BRACE GmbH, Am Mittelberg 5, 63791 Karlstein, Telephone: +49 6188 991757, Fax: +49 6188 991759, email@example.com, http://www.brace.de
- 01-04-2022 15:22: BRACE Newsletter #19E
- 04-05-2021 14:49: BRACE Newsletter #18E
- 20-11-2020 14:06: BRACE Newsletter #17E
- 13-10-2020 12:30: BRACE Newsletter #16E
- 18-03-2020 12:48: BRACE Corona Special
- 09-03-2020 10:56: BRACE News #15E
- 29-03-2019 17:44: BRACE News #14E
- 11-05-2018 19:35: BRACE News #12E
- 02-03-2018 11:27: BRACE News #11E
- 01-10-2017 18:38: BRACE News #10E
- 31-03-2017 10:30: BRACE News #9E
- 18-02-2016 11:25: BRACE News #8E
- 20-11-2015 13:53: BRACE News #7E
- 01-06-2015 17:55: BRACE News #6E
- 21-01-2015 17:18: BRACE News #5E
- 04-11-2014 16:03: BRACE News #4E
- 17-03-2014 15:01: BRACE News #3E
- 07-05-2013 12:25: BRACE News #2E
- 04-02-2013 18:36: BRACE News #1E